Google Adwords & Analytics: low cost web marketing
Millions of people ‘Google’ for information every day. With several hundred thousand results available for each search only those appearing on Page One of Google are likely to be visited. Many websites never appear in the searches and consequently suffer from a lack of visitors.
Getting on Page One of Google is however much easier than you might imagine and our facilitator will show you how to use free software such as Google Analytics and low cost advertising via Google Adwords to get on to Page One of Google and many other search engines.
This event is designed for those with limited technical skills - you don’t have to be a web designer or need to be able to write computer code. The techniques demonstrated are practical and easy to replicate. Real examples will be used to demonstrate how the presenter uses the techniques covered to obtain traffic on his, and his clients’ websites and how you can quickly use the same ideas yourself for just a few pence.
- Structure your Adwords account
- Deciding between search and content campaigns,
- Choosing keywords that are actually being searched for
- Testing alternative wording, keywords and landing pages
- Targeting your campaigns geographically.. and in various languages
- Obtain optimum page quality score
- Improve click through rates (CTR)
- Understanding the importance of measuring web traffic
- Key features and capabilities of Google Analytics
- Discovering how your traffic finds you, what they are searching for and what keywords they used
- Segmentation, goals, sales funnels and conversion rates
- Using Analytics to improve website traffic
- Best practice in producing reports and managing your ‘dashboard’
- On completion of this event delegates will be able to
- Set up and run a Google Adwords campaign
- Set up and run Google Analytics
- Increase the amount of traffic to their website
"Extremely helpful. Felt able to ask questions & group was a good size to spend time on how things apply to each person."
Marketing Officer, Calderdale College
"Good, fast way to learn the essentials."
Marketing & Communications, University of The Arts London
Who Should Attend?
This practical event is aimed at anyone currently involved in marketing at all levels. No technical skills are necessary.
There are no open events scheduled for this topic.
Many of our events are run as open events at various locations around the UK.
See the Events Diary for scheduled events. All topics can be run as
internal events on your premises.
In-house Event for Your Organisation
We can run this topic as an in-house event for your organisation on your premises. This can
provide a high quality and cost effective staff development route.
This workshop is Price Band B
This training course is delivered in a workshop style. It is highly participative with a blend of presentation, group exercises and debate. A comprehensive delegate pack is included. .
To ensure effective levels of delegate participation, involvement and interaction, delegate numbers are restricted. This workshop is suitable for groups of 2 to 20 delegates.
Formal CPD certificates are provided after the event in a form which is acceptable as CPD evidence to many professional bodies and institutions.
The facilitator for this workshop is a highly experienced trainer with in-depth subject knowledge.